What are the shipping costs and lead times?
- Please allow 2 to 3 days for order fulfillment.
- Flat rate shipping of 39.99 to contiguous U.S.
- We ship via FedEx or UPS Ground from Santa Cruz, CA.
- Orders ship Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking details once order has shipped.
- No weekend delivery. No shipping to PO Boxes.
- Please call for custom shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada
Do you ship to Canada?
- If purchasing from Canada please visit Universal Truck Accessories website here.
What is your refund Policy?
- We accept returns of unused products in their original packaging and condition, within 30 days of purchase, and with receipt.
- Original shipping costs will be excluded from the refund.
- Refunds can take 3-5 business days after receipt of product and is based on the condition of the product after full inspection.
- RMA number must be included on box in order for refund to be issued.
- Please contact us for RMA number, more details and to initiate the return process.
What is needed to mount this on my car?
- Standard 2" hitch receiver.
Can I use this with 1 1/4" hitch?
- Yes if you purchase an appropriate hitch adapter with a weight rating adequate for the grill.
Can you remove the Forge 15 Grill from the Swing Arm?
- Yes the Forge 15 can easily be removed from the swing arm and used on a table top.
Can the Forge 15 Grill be used with 20 lbs propane tank?
- Yes, we offer a propane adapter hose that works with all standard size propane tanks.
How do it install my RV Kit into my HitchFire Grill?
- Take a look our installation video here.
Can you mount a bike rack and HitchFire Grill at the same time?
- Yes, but will require a dual hitch extender as shown below.
What are the dimensions of the Forge 15?
Can I download/view a product manual?
- Yes, below are links to the product manuals for our products.
- Forge 15 User Manual