Gordo shows us how to make juicy Tri-Tip with Asparagus utilizing all the ingredients below.
Start by making the marinade and add to the Tri-Tip to marinade overnight for up to two days.
- 1/4c soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon Fresh ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground Szechuan peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground, coarse black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon Crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
Next you will want to make the marinade for the Asparagus with all the ingredients listed below that will be good while refrigerated up to a month.
- Basic balsamic vinegar dressing
- 1 cup EVOO
- 1 cup Balsamic Vin
- Few cloves raw garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix in jar